יום שישי, 28 בפברואר 2014

The one from the Hagara Winter 14 presentation

When I sat down to finally upload these photos i was kinda of shocked. I look tribble! and I'm not referring to the outfit - but to the look on my face. these photos were taken slightly before I went thorough my recent-fibro-flare. I guess it showed after all. 

I'm grateful for my motivation to pull myself out of it. I've been calling it the After-Fibro-Flare-Funk. and for people with living-fibro, I think this is one of the most difficult things to go thorough. 
I'm working on a short video for my Fibro-Journey YouTube channel. So, If you care to see more - be sure to check it out. 

I'ts now February - and besides a stormy few days at the end of December - we haven't really had any sort of winter here. of course - this is not the best. in Israel - the winter is the "wet" season while the summer is dry. I mean - if it rains in May - it's kinda of wired. 
I'm starting to think that this is due to the face that I actually decided to give-in and buy sweaters. real sweaters. I've always hated spending money on winter cloths since winter isn't too long - and I've always preferred fun floral spring-winter. 
but since my recent self upgrade - to more "fashion" and less "fairy-type looks" - I found Pleasure in winter attire. but there's no winter!
Hoping - maybe we'll have a little winter in the time left. no rain also means bad things to the Agriculture here..... and that's never a good thing. 



Boots: Scope shoes\ Skirt: local boutique \ sweater: Asos \ Clutch: Oasis\ Earnings: Unknown







אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

פרטים עלי

התמונה שלי
Israel
sometimes all a girl needs is a brand new pair of shoes.... 27 year old law student lives in Israel.

קוראים